Unauthorised access to, or alteration of data in a computer can be a criminal offence.
Before accessing this system, you must agree to comply with Queensland Government, the Transport Portfolio and your relevant department's (if you are not a Transport Portfolio employee or agent) Policies, Standards, and Code of Conduct.
Important elements of these include:
- You are responsible for all activities performed under your user ID.
- Your activities are logged and monitored and are stored for future reference.
- You must keep your password secure. Do not share it with anyone else.
- You must not perform inappropriate or illegal activities using Queensland Government systems and infrastructure.
- You must not introduce viruses or other malicious software.
- You must not load or use unauthorised games, programs, files or other electronic media.
- You must not attach unauthorised hardware to the network, eg, laptops & PDAs.
If you do not accept the above conditions do NOT proceed past this point.
If you accept the above conditions, logon to proceed.